Welcome to online registration for the Nebraska State Fair 4-H and FFA shows! Please note:
- 4-H and FFA Livestock Deadline: 8 p.m. Central on August 10.
- 4-H In-Person Events (contests, fashion show, etc.): 8 p.m. Central on August 10.
- 4-H Static Exhibit Deadline: noon on August 24. ENTERED BY COUNTY STAFF
- FFA Static Exhibit Deadline: noon on August 24.
- Swine exhibitors: Please have your PQA# and Premise ID handy.
- FFA Showmanship: FFA exhibitors must register for showmanship online. Look for the "FFA: Showmanship" department. Deadline is Aug. 24.
- 4H Showmanship: 4H exhibitors will be automatically entered into Showmanship for each livestock species they enter livestock for.
- Step-by-Step Instructions: Download printable instructions for online registration.
- Rules and Regulations: For more information for both 4-H and FFA exhibitors, go to the Nebraska State Fair website.
By participating in this show, I and my family acknowledge and assume the possible risks of COVID-19 and release the Nebraska State Fair, Nebraska 4-H, and the Nebraska FFA Association and their respective agents, employees, and volunteers from any liability on account of COVID-19.
SIGN IN to get started.